Kale Chips: The Naturopathic Way!!
• 2 bunches of Organic Green curly Kale
• 1 Red Pepper
• 1 Cup of Cashews (soaked in water for 2 hours and rinsed)
• 1 Tbsp Yellow Miso paste
• Juice of ½ fresh lemon
• 1-2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast flakes
• 2-3 cloves of fresh garlic
• 3 teaspoons of brown sesame seeds to top
• Soak cashew in water for 2 hours. Rinse & Drain.
• Prepare your kale: Remove Kale greens from stalk, rinse and allow water to drip off until dry.
• Place Cashews, Lemon Juice, red pepper, nutritional yeast, miso paste, garlic in Blender and blend into a smooth textured sauce
• Massage the sauce into your Kale leaves
• Prepare your baking sheet with Parchment paper and lay your dressed up kale on it.
• Place in the oven at 350 degrees Celsius for 10-15 minutes until kale is dry and crispy
• Store the leftovers in the fridge for a snack the next day