- 1 banana
- 3 dates
- 1 ripe mango, cut into chunks
- 1 cup pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp ground chia / flaxseed mixture
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cups water
- In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth
- Can be kept in the fridge up to 3 days
The ingredients in this Tropical Paradise Smoothie contain great health benefits:
- Papaya seeds are a source of saponins, which have antimicrobial properties. Ingesting them can prevent and eliminate intestinal worms.
- Papayas contain an enzyme called papain. The content of papain alone is highly beneficial when used as a topical treatment for cuts, stings, burns, and rashes. Papaya seeds are also great to help with digestive troubles
- You can crush papaya seeds and make a paste to apply on pimples or acne
- Coconut oil burns fat, revitalizes dry damaged hair & can be applied to your skin for deep hydration
- Studies show that flax seeds can prevent many cancers & have been known to reduce gas and bloating
- Dates help fight constipation, intestinal disorders, weight gain, heart problems, sexual weakness, diarrhea and abdominal cancer.
- Raw Hemp seeds provide a broad spectrum of health benefits, including: weight loss, increased and sustained energy, rapid recovery from disease or injury, lowered cholesterol and blood pressure, reduced inflammation, improvement in circulation and immune system as well as natural blood sugar control. http://bit.ly/paPF91
Health value of Pineapple
- Pineapples are very rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Pineapples are rich in manganese, a trace mineral that is required for your body to build bone as well as connective tissues.
- 73% of the daily recommended amount of manganese is found in just one cup of pineapple!
- The benefits of pineapple can enhance the growth of bones in young people as well as the strengthening of bones in the elderly population.
After learning about these benefits, you can enjoy even more!