- Getting enough sleep?
- Eating all organic?
- Done a liver cleanse lately?
Most of us can easily agree that we are not perfect when it comes to how we live our lives, health-wise. We try, but it’s not easy.
Watch this week’s video to find out my thoughts on why everyone could benefit from cleansing at least once a year.
In its perfection, our body has been designed to process and handle the load of environmental toxins to which we are exposed on a daily basis.
I ask myself these questions:
- But when do too many toxins become too much to handle?
- With the vast array of chemicals coming our way, are our livers, gallbladders, kidneys and digestive systems capable of handling the load?
- Why do we experience the burden of toxins like never before? Why all the chemical sensitivity, autoimmune disease and digestive disaster?
Perhaps these are the answers?
- Maybe the number of toxic chemicals has become disproportionate to what our physiology can handle.
- Or perhaps we have become more susceptible and experience a weakening of our organ function because we are over-stressed, under-slept and poorly nourished?
- Maybe a bit of both, what do you think?
Let’s put it this way: Many of our lifestyle habits aren’t helping our situation much and we could use a little extra help.
No worries, “Detox Clean” is coming up on March 1st, 2016!
Click here to find out all of the exciting details:
What’s perfect about embarking on a detoxification program, even if only once per year is your body gets a little break, a time out, away from the burden of overexposure, toward a cleaner, greener, better lifestyle, even if just for 5 weeks. And what a difference that can make!
You can be witness to the positive results after taking my Detox Clean 5 week cleansing program. It’s the perfect opportunity to start fresh, start over.
Watch this week’s video to find out my thoughts on why everyone could benefit from a detox program.
Find out all of the details about Detox Clean here